Collection of Information.
- The firm website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the firm website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, the firm or third-parties may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable the firm to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- The website may ask you to voluntarily provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, health issues, the organization you come from and certain other information that attorneys reviewing your claim may use to identify and contact you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain firm website features, content, or services.
Use of Information.
- The firm uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website content to your interest, and also to help the firm select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help the firm tailor the website and its services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of the website's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected legal service providers or resources that may be of interest to you. In some cases, we may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but the website will not provide information, including private health information protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) to third parties for such purposes without your consent. In certain cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly and affirmatively initiate.
- This website reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law, subpoena, or any governmental agency, but only in circumstances where attorney-client privilege would not apply.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Website is Not Secure
Any information sent to the firm by Internet e-mail or through the website form is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the firm over the Internet, either through the firm's website or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney-Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this website, either via our legal assistance form or email, does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm; nor is it intended to do so. No usage of this website, or reliance on any information found on this website creates any Attorney-Client relationship, and any usage of any information from this website to claim the existence of an Attorney-Client relationship absent a signed fee or retainer agreement is expressly prohibited. Any review of information submitted to this website is for informational purposes only, and does not constitute legal advice nor the formation of a binding Attorney-Client relationship. Any agreement with any attorney or law firm for representation must be in writing with them, and does not bind this website or its owners. This website is not obligated to respond to, or provide assistance in any matter, legal or otherwise, to any individual who submits any request for legal advice or case review.